Friday, January 11, 2013

The Return Of the Blogger!

 (note star wars play on return of the jedi- for those who missed it)

 It has been a while since I have posted anything- much less made anything worth writing about. Motherhood has pretty much taken over and changed my life. I no longer have the luxury to spend three days working on a dress i hope will fit and look good. Or even an evening to throw together a handbag that will probably never be used. (I am thinking of making a set of crib rail covers though... and a few other baby things, like an anywhere chair and a snap on bottle holder that I have found on pinterest but i digress..) I did make some pretty good Bierocks last night that I wish I had blogged about.

So I have come to the conclusion that I am shifting this blog from a sewing blog to a Mommy blog as I am calling it. I have a mind to post about things like interesting and yummy recipes I am trying out. I have recently acquired  a bread machine at a local thrift store for $2.50 (score!) that I am dying to try out. I also am going to be writing about other aspects of life and when I try out new and cool crafty thing that I find on pinterest, and anything else that strikes my fancy to share! My son, Carson, is almost seven months old now and is already having all sorts of adventures. I am making his baby food and he seems to enjoy them. The best part is I get to control everything that goes into his body, and we have only been giving him organic produce. And boy does this kid love to eat! I may even do a piece on making baby food the next time I do, who knows!

Squash!


Well I do believe that cover everything new and exciting around here for now, but more to come in the very near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment